Friday, April 13, 2007

Hot Diggity Dang!

I don't know what it is about laptops, but they always make me feel like writing in my blog. A shit-ton has happened since the last time I updated. I didn't get the job that I applied for. I applied for another job in addittion to that one and also did not get it, but I did at least get an interview. I'm bummed that I didn't get that one because the boss was really cool. Hell, he even called me back like he said he would. How weird is that?

So I spoke of a laptop. As of today, I finally have my hands on a Macbook. It's not a black one, but it's just as fast. It's super neato keeno weeno and I love it. Photobooth is so much fun to play with and having a laptop with wireless internet is nice too. A lot of you probably think I'm nuts for buying one and you're probably right. But what's done is done and it will definitely help me in the future.

Swamp Chicken posted three new songs on Myspace. If you haven't checked us out yet, we're at www.myspace.com/weareswampchicken. We played our first show of sorts a few weeks ago at a friends party. Surprisingly, we were well received. I was very pumped.

Other than that, the only other new thing is that I'm switching back to third-shift at Kinko's. I'll be making more money and I'll have Fridays and Saturdays off again which will be SO nice. I'm very excited.

Outside the world, out there you don't hear the echoes and calls

No comments: