Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Head On

Compared to last night, tonight at work is at the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Yet it's still frustrating. God damn perfect binder....

I designed a business card for a friend of mine. It's funny, the man has been trying to get a business card together for almost a year and the whole time I told him I could do it for him but he never listened. He wanted a really fancy card printed on mylar or some other translucent material. He contacted me last week about it and agreed to do it. He told me what he wanted and I threw something together. Lo and behold he liked it and now I've got it all nicely printed out and ready to go. Here's what I did:



He wanted a grip load of stuff on it and at first I thought it was going to be a really busy card. But I used all that education I've been getting at ACC and incorporated all the elements he asked for and some he didn't. I'm pretty happy with the end result. If you like what you see and you or someone you know needs a business card or something else, let me know and I'd be glad to help.

Along the same lines, a girl in my sociology class was recently browsing my myspace pictures and really fancied my "Art Deco" picture I did. So much in fact that she asked me if I'd do it to one of her pictures. Networking is a great thing.

My rehearsals last for hours and hours, with diligence I have been blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The image isn't showing up, Sugar.

- le Q