Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cameras part deaux

I've been steadily adding photos to my flickr. I've taken about 400 photos so far, and of those, I've only posted 42. Obviously I'm not a great photographer otherwise that ratio would be a lot better. I'm learning though.

Also, in addition to Vagiant, you really, really, really, really need to listen to the new Raconteurs album. Despite what a lot of "music critics" are saying, Consolers of the Lonely is a wicked-awesome-bad-ass album. In my opinion, Consoler of the Lonely, The Switch and the Spur, Shades of Black and Carolina Drama are the standouts, but I love every song on there. I demand you go purchase it this instant if you haven't. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't

This weekend I will be venturing to the horse farm with Corley and, if the weather permits, taking a grip load of pictures. I'm very excited to have a change of scenery in which to photograph. The results should be interesting.

If you must know, the truth about the tale, go and ask the milkman.

No comments: