Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Raging Semis

There is one movie in the entire Disney collection, Pixar movies excluded, that is my absolute, all-time, mega-super favorite. That movie is The Sword in the Stone.

It's an older movie so it has all the kick-ass hand drawn animation and the story is wonderful. I have searched for this movie on DVD ever since I've owned a DVD player. The only time I was ever able to find it was at Disney World, for 30 fucking dollars! And when I went to a Disney store in the mall, the lady working said that she was pretty sure Disney didn't even make the Sword in the Stone. What the fuck?

So tonight while waiting in line at the grocery store, I looked at some magazines and my gaze settled upon Sword in the Stone on DVD. I think I almost died. Needless to say I purchased it, or rather Corley purchased it because as fate would have it, I forgot my wallet. Thank god for Corelys. I don't think she's aware that the only thing she could of topped this purchase with is the purchase of Delorean. That's how special this movie is to me.

I can't wait to watch it.

1 comment:

Random Kar said...

I think Merlin's turning into a microbe made me want to become a scientist.