Thursday, July 17, 2008

1,000

Well, more like 1,002. Either way, I finally hit 1,000 photos uploaded on Flickr! It's a milestone! Granted, I have taken about 5,300 photos since I got my camera, but only 1,000 of them are good enough for Flickr.

In other news, Corley left for Port Aransas this evening. You may have heard about it. She's down there with her family for the weekend so it's up to me to entertain myself.

Also, I will be applying for my dream job in the next week. Pixar has an opening for a graphic designer at their studio in Emeryville, CA. I am mostly qualified for the position and while my main goal is to actually get the job, my more realistic goal is to get an interview. If I don't hear anything after a month I'm going to apply again and keep applying until they tell me to stop.

No comments: