Monday, February 05, 2007

I beg ye!

I apologize if you're already read this on myspace.

Okay, so there's only one more day left for my threadless submission to be scored. To all those people that have already scored my design, thank you SO much for your support. To those who haven't, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? Go to:

http://www.threadless.com/submission/108352/If_at_first_you_don_t_succeed

In order to score my design, you will have to register with the site, but it's free! So register and score my design and make sure to check the "I'd buy it!" box.

I'm pretty sure my chances of winning are slim now, but there's still a chance. I'll probably be beaten by this:

http://www.threadless.com/submission/108598/hungry_hungry_hedgehog

Which I think is lame, but whatever. It's all about designing something that people like.

I also get a 300 dollar gift certificate to Threadless to buy some of my shirts and while I can't promise EVERYONE a shirt, I can promise MOST of you that you'll get one if you vote on it. So please, vote on my submission!

No comments: